Win a Mitsubishi Outlander
Get ready to upgrade your ride with the chance to win a brand new Mitsubishi Outlander worth over $39,000! Experience the excitement of modern automotive excellence by entering the Chase Your Dream Promotion.
Win $10,000 in Cash
Win $10,000 in cold, hard cash! In addition, we also have $5,000 worth of fuel and grocery vouchers to give away to one lucky winner, ensuring you're financially fueled for whatever lies ahead.
Scan the QR code on track and enter your details before entries close
8 names are then drawn randomly and allocated a dog in the nominated prize race
If your dog wins the nominated prize race, you open a box to reveal what you’ve won!
- Box 1. Gerald G
- Box 2. Matthew C – WINNER – Sporting Travel Experience to Los Angeles
- Box 3. Narelle B
- Box 4. Nicole N
- Box 5. Anthony S
- Box 6. Daniel W
- Box 7. Joanna L
- Box 8. Carl W
- Box 1. Ben J
- Box 2. Kayla P
- Box 3. Chloe C
- Box 4. Kelly H
- Box 5. Somporn S
- Box 6. Roshni S
- Box 7. Therese S – WINNER – Fully catered Corporate Suite at Marvel Stadium
- Box 8. Paul B
Melbourne Cup Heats
- Box 1. Pamela D
- Box 2. Cameron C
- Box 3. Theresa S
- Box 4. Sarah B
- Box 5. Kyle S
- Box 6. Claudia V
- Box 7. Raymond B
- Box 8. Mark K – WINNER - $5,000 Grocery Voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion will be conducted at The Sportsbet Meadows & Sportsbet Sandown Park, between 11th November – 16th December 2023. Race meeting details below:
- 11/11/2023 - Sportsbet Top Gun - Sportsbet Meadows
- 18/11/2023 - The Shoot Out - Sportsbet Sandown Park (Greyhounds)
- 25/11/2023 - Sportsbet Melbourne Cup Heats - Sportsbet Sandown Park (Greyhounds)
- 02/12/2023 - Sportsbet Melbourne Cup Final - Sportsbet Sandown Park (Greyhounds)
- 16/12/2023 - The Phoenix - Sportsbet Meadows
4. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. All current contractors, staff, board, and committee members of Greyhound Racing Victoria and the 13 Victorian greyhound racing clubs are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
Chase The Dream Promotion
7. Entries into the Chase The Dream Promotion commences at 5:00PM AEDT on 11th November 2023 and closes at 11:59PM AEDT on 16th December 2023 (“Chase The Dream Promotional Period”).
8. The participant’s entry is their entry onto The Sportsbet Meadows & Sportsbet Sandown Park throughout the Dream Chasers Festival.
9. The Promotion will be held at The Sportsbet Meadows & Sportsbet Sandown Park Greyhound Tracks
10. Participants will head to the Sportsbet tent on track & scan a QR code to enter their details (name, mobile number, email, postcode). Participants will have until the start of Race 6 (or another race to be determined) of the race meeting to enter the promotion, before entries will close. Once entries have closed, a random generator will select 20 names from all registrations and place those names into the barrel draw.
After Race 7 (or another race to be determined) of the race meeting, 8 entries will be drawn out of the barrel. The first name that is drawn out of the barrel will be allocated Box 1 for Race 9 (or another race to be determined), the second entrant will be allocated Box 2 & so on until we get to Box 8. These 8 entrants will be announced on track and GRV/event staff will contact each entrant by mobile phone.
When Race 9 (or another race to be determined) has been run and the winner is confirmed (by official race results) the participant that has the winning box number will get the opportunity to open one (1) of eight (8) starters boxes to reveal their prize. Once a starters box has been opened, the prize and box will not be replaced and the number of available boxes is reduced as the weeks go by.
- Mitsubishi Outlander $39,000
- $10,000 Cash
- $10,000 Cash
- $10,000 Cash
- Sporting Travel Experience $15,000
- A fully catered Corporate Suite @ Marvel Stadium in the H&A Season $7,000
- Fuel Voucher $5,000
- Coles Food Voucher $5,000
- Fuel Voucher $1,000
- Coles Food Voucher $1,000
11. Each participant can only claim a prize once.
12. Participants must be on track to claim their prize.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. Game of choice will be subject to availability.
15. Once an entrant has been allocated a dog, they will be required to show ID to a Sportsbet or GRV representative to verify their identity and that they are the person that has been drawn.
16. Total prize pool value: $103,000
17. Cash prizes will be awarded via EFT (electronic funds transfer) within twenty-eight (28) business days of being notified. Winners are responsible for providing full and accurate bank details. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution reject an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
18. Sporting Experience Travel dates are between Saturday 2nd March 2024 – Tuesday 5th March 2024. These dates cannot be changed, transferrable or exchanged, unless otherwise specified.
19. In the event of a dead heat, the 2 or more entrants that have been allocated their numbers will equally split one of the $10,000 cash prizes.
20. In the instance that a dog is scratched at the boxes prior to the nominated race starting, the person that holds that dog in the nominated race will be ineligible to win the prize. The Promoter’s decision on this is final.
21. The Winner of the Car will need to source their own Insurance on the Car & Sportsbet or GRV are not liable for any payment of Insurance.
22. The Car will only be available to win on Sportsbet Melbourne Cup Final (2 December) and The Phoenix (16 December).
23. The Winner of the Car will be granted 12-months registration from the month of being announced as the winner, once that 12-month period has ended, the winner will then need to pay for the continuous payment of the registration of the vehicle.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. All entries will be verified by Sportsbet prior to the draw.
26. As a condition of entry, entrants must sign a waiver/release form as required by the Promoter.
27. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. Entrants grant the Promoter, Greyhound Racing Victoria and their licensees and assignees a non exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free, perpetual, payment free, worldwide transferrable licence to us any photographs or related material (e.g. interviews) relating to the competition in any promotional or advertising material going forward.
30. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in the promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may affect their ability to participate in the promotion, diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the any promotional or social media website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Greyhound Racing Victoria (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) taking of the prize.
36. The Promoter is Sportsbet Pty Ltd (ABN 088 326 612) of Level 17, 367 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, telephone 1800 990 907.